Why Join a Church Choir?
* Choir contributes to the understanding of God and the experience of worship
* Choir gives us the opportunity to be worship leaders
* Choir fulfills the Biblical admonishment to “sing to our God”
* Choir focuses on DOING rather than OBSERVING
* Choir allows praise with body, mind, spirit, and voice
* Choir helps develop concepts of teamwork and cooperation
* Choir is a gift that will last a lifetime
We encourage you to participate in our music ministry. Our choirs provide a wonderful opportunity to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ while sharing in Christian fellowship.
If your child is age 3 to 4th grade and has a desire to sing, please see Mrs. Grube or Mrs. Wilt. There are short-term or long-term choir opportunities for these young folks. This age group is called Chapel Choir and the rehearsal times for Chapel Choir include games and activities along with singing.
The Emmanuel Choir is geared for youth in Grades 5 and up. They rehearse on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month at 6:30 pm, and sing in worship twice each month.
The Senior Choir has no age limitations! Rehearsals are Thursday evenings at 7:30 pm.
The Chime Choir rehearses on Sunday mornings between worship services (9:45 am). We are blessed to have 5 octaves of hand chimes to ring praise!